Branding in the Digital World
Professional looking and consistent branding are paramount for building your company profile.
Consistency Is the Key to Successful
One critical thing to keep in mind is to establish a consistent branding across the web and create that so-desired good first impression. The Internet has opened up an excellent way for small businesses to create brand value at an investment level which was previously out of reach.
A Brand and Logo are not the same
- Your Brand: WHO you are, WHAT you do, WHY you do it, and who you do it FOR. It is the personality of your business.
- Your Logo: Is an integral part of your brand’s identity. The logo represents the visual part of your brand. It is the face of your business.
- Brand Identity: Is defined by how you want the consumer to perceive your brand.
What makes a Logo great?
- Distinctive and unique, standing out from the rest
- A good logo should communicate the intended message
- Reproducible: A logo should be printable in any size and have the ability to be used on different mediums consistently
- Establish credibility and instill confidence in your brand
Find out what we can do for you:
- Industry research
- Logo concept
- Business card concept
- Branded Email through Gmail: Email Signature with Logo
- Logo Style Guide
- Logo files provided in colour and black & white modes
- Digital version of final logo/print & web ready