How to Integrate Social Media into your Website and Increase Social Engagement?
Social media is ruling the online world these days and signing up for social media and linking it to your website is essential. There are simple ways to integrate social media into your website to increase your online presence and social media engagement.
- It starts with adding custom social media buttons to your website to share your content on social media networks and boost traffic and page views. It is a way to provide the opportunity for your content to become shareable just with one click, with viral potential and improved the user experience.
- Show your social media feeds from your social media accounts. It means, for example, you can display Facebook feeds from any Facebook page or group, show your twitter feeds from your username or any hashtag, show your Instagram feeds from your account or any Instagram hashtag, and show your board pin from your Pinterest account.
- Include sharing and follow buttons on your WordPress blog post and pages is absolutely essential. With a click of a button, your readers can share your content to over 100 social media channel & app services include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, SMS and customize them to your needs.
- Businesses can make use of this Instagram gallery to share the latest products or announcements with potential clients for example by creating a live-feed of photo testimonials. This way you can connect with potential clients.
- No time to post images directly to your website? Keep your website looking fresh, your audience engaged and increase exposure by automatically pushing your new Instagram content or customized Instagram feeds (#hashtag) straight to your website.
- No time for blogging? Displaying whatever type of Facebook feeds, photos, videos, and events directly on your site are a great way to increase engagement between you and your users, customers, or fans members and get more likes.